Friday, January 2, 2015

Blog Overview

This blog exists to share any wisdom I may have acquired on my journeys along with random thoughts and musings I may have on the current state of affairs--which needless to say, are fairly grim.

With the increase in order, technology, information gathering and all the other modern gifts of civilization, the world is entering the "plantation stage". Which is why we see the rise of the matriarchy and feminism and many other destructive impulses directed at the builder of civilization--Man.

As a philosophy, Mig-tau (MGTOW) is simple... since there is no specific code except "going your own way". As a pathway, it entails great pressures... since men (like you) are intrinsic to modern civilization being able to function as is.

This underlying knowledge that you are the one which builds and sustains civilization can often become a source of resentment, envy and even hate, if left unchecked.

At this blog, I will give my thoughts on how to navigate, how to perceive the war and how ultimately to overcome--thereby carrying on the tradition of those who build civilization. When I use the word "civilization"; I am referring to a concept born in the "higher mind" of a man--the reasoning behind actions which allow humans to engage in and master aspects of creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment